Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Barerose Tokyo donation item for Japanese Relief Fund Event

June has decided to join another fundraiser for Japan, this one is called
Japan Relief Fund Event.
The outfit is a blue version of the beautiful Alchemist set - 100% of the sales go to the fund ツ
You can get it either @ the Japan Relief Fund Event

Japan Relief Fund Event

or @ Barerose Tokyo at the front of the store Japan relief display.

Barerose Tokyo


I would also like to share a video posted on YouTube by Laura Shigihara
she covers an old Japanese song that was in her heart seeing the events in Japan.

She says in her description.. (This is my cover of Kyu Sakamoto's "Ue o Muite Aruko." I was inspired to sing this because of the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan... Many of my relatives are still missing, and my heart goes out to them and to all those who died or are suffering through this ordeal. I've always thought this was a beautiful song... it's about keeping a smile on your face and hope in your heart even though times are really tough).

Thank you for sharing this Laura !

No comments: