Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Waiting for Patch


Well grr I'm waiting for them to finish patching the game so thought I would update my blog here =)
<< This is a new skin i ws trying on Hmm I love the lips and Eyelashes The Skin is Celestial I am really considering it for a second skin for me.
Ive Been reading Elikapekatiramisu's Blog alot lately .
She is very upset about people stealing her textures and designs .
I feel so bad for her that is so wrong to steal others wotk like that :/
You can read her blog here http://elikapekatiramisu.blogspot.com/
June is making siem really cute clothes lately I will post some picks of her latest creations when i can get back in the game :)
Six has been creatinf flexy hairs like mad lately and had a huge sale this weekend too , shes had some in game people be nasty to her too so have lots of *hugs* for my Good friend Six Kennedy.

No comments: