Saturday, May 27, 2006

Liking the new stuff :)


Ive been having a lot of fun with the new flexi-prims released in the last patch . Ive made soem flowing flags i made just to play around but since they seem to be turning out good i may try to sell them :)
I have country flags so far but will expand them ti include all sorts of flags and designs.
Speaking of flexi-prims Miss June at Bar rose and Six from Girl six both made soem really nice Flexi-prim hair they are so cool the way they move.
I've seen some of the new skirts too they are so pretty how they move.
Im sure the hair and clothes will even get better as designers learn to use them more. =)

4 comments:

▓▒░ TORLEY ░▒▓ said...

I LIKE THE PINK ON YOUR BLOG! IT'S SO GOOD FOR MY EYES! HI TORI! :)

Tori Heart said...

Hi Torley , Nice to meet you :)
Thank you ...I like the Pink colors too :)

June Dion said...

Thank you for japan flag :)

Tori Heart said...

You are so welcome Miss june =)
Ty for all you do for me too!